After this spring’s record flooding, the entire Missouri state government is committed to working with the federal and local government agencies, as well as businesses, non-profits, and individual citizens to accelerate the recovery effort. As part of that commitment, this website was created as a single source to help you easily and quickly find the information and disaster-related resources that you need.
Register for Disaster Assistance:
(711/Video Relay Service)
- Social Security Number (One per household)
- Address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- Information about insurance coverage
- Telephone number
- Mailing Address
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
FEMA Repair & Rebuilding Advice:
FEMA has teamed up with home improvement stores in the following counties: Butler, Phelps, St. Louis, Taney and Wayne. View our information page for locations and hours available.
Latest Recovery Updates:
- On Wednesday, the Federal Emergency Management Agency approved Gov. Eric Greitens’ request to extend the deadline for homeowners, renters and businesses to apply for FEMA and U.S. Small Business Administration assistance until Aug. 14. The original deadline was Aug. 1. Do not miss your opportunity to apply. Apply for federal assistance 24/7 at DisasterAssistance.gov or call 800-621-3362 from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Several counties have upcoming deadlines in August for Public Assistance and Unemployment Assistance. Visit our Important Deadlines page for more information regrding all upcoming deadlines and the counties involved in each.
- Three FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers are now operating in Cuba, Springfield and Greenville to assist Missouri flood survivors. They are staffed not only by FEMA but by U.S. Small Business Administration representatives. The Cuba recovery center closes July 22, Springfield closes July 24 and Greenville July 25. Don’t miss your chance to get in-person assistance. Find operating hours and recovery center locations on our Resource Center page.
- View our latest Recovery Update for more information regarding this week's recovery efforts. You can visit our Recovery Updates page to view all past weekly updates, and subscribe to have future Recovery Updates emailed directly to you.